In the Heart
of Trizonia Beach
Located right on the beach in Trizonia Island of Fokida, Trizonia Bay Hotel features a big pool, sun terrace with sun loungers and a sea-view snack bar. It offers tastefully decorated units with a balcony overlooking the Corinthian Gulf.
Fitted with Coco-mat furnishings and mattresses, the air-conditioned rooms and suites of Trizonia Bay Hotel have also a seating area. Each room/Suite is equipped with a TV, a fridge and a mini bar, while some also include a small equipped kitchenette. The private bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms/Suites and also in public areas.
Are you interested in this place?
Enjoy your visit
Geographically, Trizonia is, 276 km from Athens , 50 km, from Patras and 25 km from Nafpaktos. The most common approach is through the Rio Antirio Bridge, or from Delphi.
- 25 km the medieval city of Nafpaktos with its castles, the Venetian port and the intense nightlife for those who seek it.
- 40 km from the traditional Galaxidi,
- 70 km from the lagoon of Messolonghi, an ecosystem of international value protected by the RAMSAR treaty.
- 75 km from Delphi Archaeological Site (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- 170 km from ancient Olympia (Unesco World Heritage Site)
- and Dozens of beautiful nearby coastal villages.
A starting point for nearby excursions to notable places around.
There are excellent beaches, organized or not. Famous is the so-called Blue Lake, ten minutes from Nafpaktos and Trizonia in the area of Monastiraki, where there is the very cheerful beach bar of the same name that in summer gathers the youth of the area.